Your privacy is critically important to us. At Titan Sports and Performance Training, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our sales and services.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information on our website is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
Who We Are and What This Policy Covers
Titan is dedicated to providing a premier sports facility and training services. Are sports complex and services are developed to take care of each athlete as they train, practice and play the sport they love.
- Our website https://titansportscomplex.com
- Sign-up for training, tournaments or purchase pro shop items in our facility using our POS system.
Below we explain how we collect, use, and share information about you, along with the choices that you have with respect to that information.
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better.
We collect information in three ways: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through operating our services and from outside sources. Let’s go over the information that we collect.
Information You Provide to Us
It’s probably no surprise that we collect information that you provide to us. The amount and type of information depends on the context and how we use the information. Here are some examples:
- Basic Account Information: We ask for basic information from you in order to set up your account.
For example, we require individuals who sign up for a https://titansportscomplex.com/ account to provide a username and email address, first and last name, phone number, address, and for minor’s – parent’s name, gender, jersey size, graduation year, school, t-shirt size, team/club name and perferred position.
- Transaction and Billing Information: If you buy something from us – a subscription for training or the health club, for example–you will provide additional personal and payment information that is required to process the transaction and your payment, such as your name, credit card information, and contact information.
- Content Information: Depending on the Services you use, you may also provide us with information about you in the draft and published content for our website. For example, if we, or you as a guest blogger, write a blog post that includes biographic information about you, or if you have given a testimonial or review for our service, then we will have that information, and so will anyone with access to the Internet, if you choose to publish the post publicly.
- Communications with Us: You may also provide us information when you sign-up for camps, clinics or training or you contact us using our contact form.
Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
- Log Information: Like most online service providers, we collect information of the web browsers and servers. Such as the browser type, IP address, language preference, the date and time of access, operating system. We collect log information when you use our Services – for example, when you visit our website, browse the pages or blog.
- Usage Information: We collect information about your usage of our Services. For example, we collect information about the actions perform on our site – in other words, who did what, when and to what thing on a site (e.g., Which page you have visited on our site). We also collect information about what happens when you use our Services (e.g., page views, searches, button clicks). We use this information to, for example, provide our Services to you, as well as get insights on how people use our Services, so we can make our Services better.
- Location Information: We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit our Services from certain geographic regions.
How We Use Information
We use information about you as mentioned above and as follows:
- To provide our Services–for example, to set up and maintain your account, or charge you for any of our paid Services;
- To further develop our Services–for example by adding new camps, clinics, touranments, leagues and training that we think our users will enjoy;
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our Services, which helps us improve our Services and make them easier to use;
- To monitor and protect the security of our Services, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, fight spam, and protect the rights and property of Titan Sports and Performance Complex and others;
- To communicate with you about offers and promotions offered by Titan Sports and Performance Center and others we think will be of interest to you, solicit your feedback or keep you up to date on Titan’s Services and our products; and
- To personalize your experience using our Services, provide content recommendations and serve relevant advertisements.
How We Share Information
We do not sell our users’ private personal information.
We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
- Third Party Vendors: We may share information about you with third party vendors who need to know information about you in order to provide their services to us. This group includes vendors that help us provide our Services to you (like payment providers that process your credit card information) and those that help us understand and enhance our Services (like analytics providers). We require vendors to agree to privacy commitments in order to share information with them.
- As Required by Law: We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so.
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
- Opt-Out of Electronic Communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us. Just follow the instructions in those messages. If you opt out of promotional messages, we may still send you other messages, like those about your account and legal notices.
- Set Your Browser to Reject Cookies: You can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using Titan’s websites, with the drawback that certain features of Titan’s website may not function properly without the aid of cookies.