TITAN GIRLS & BOYS VOLLEYBALL CAMPS
This camp is designed to teach the fundamentals of individual skills and learn the game of volleyball.
- The campers will be divided onto courts and start out with individual and team drills. Our camp is designed for players who are just starting out and including school and club volleyball experience.
- EVERYONE will be taught the basic fundamentals of the game including techniques in passing, setting, hitting and serving. We will also introduce concepts of team play.
- For intermediate players: These players will be given tips on improving their technique in the fundamental areas of volleyball: how to pass and set with more accuracy, how to improve their serve, etc. Team play will also be introduced the second part of the camp.
- The players will work through skills designed to improve their offensive and defense skills at “game-speed.”
- They will also learn about team defensive concepts and offensive options.
- Children learn socialization with kids their own age and team work will be highly encouraged.
- 4th & 5th Grade – June 5th – June 8th
- 6th & 7th Grade – June 18th – June 21st
- 8th & 9th Grade – June 25th – June 28th
- 2nd/3rd & 4th/5th Grades – July 16th – July 19th
ADULT COED RECREATIONAL LEAGUE
Titan offers a 6 week adult coed volleyball league beginning Friday, May 4th. Organize your team and join the fun!
Learn about and view scheduled competitive and recreational volleyball tournaments.
VOLLEYBALL CAMPS AND CLINICS
Interested in improving your volleyball skills? Sign-up for a volleyball camp at the Titan Main Complex!